Welcome!!!

~Welcome to my blog~
This blog will be a reflection on the exciting events and activities that occur in Miss Miller's 2nd grade class!!!
Please feel free to post comments! ENJOY!!!

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sweet Sweet Summer Time

This week was the last week of school. YAY! We are officially on summer vacation. It is hard to believe that the school year is already over, it went by fast. We have had many fun and exciting days that we will always remember. This was a short week because Monday was Memorial day so there was no school, Tuesday we took the students to the park, Wednesday was our party, and Thursday was just a half day. I hope that my students will read a good book and practice their math facts over the summer so they will be ready for 3rd grade!!!

4 comments:

  1. It is indeed sweet summertime! We just finished up with two half-days on Thursday and Friday. Did you get a good response from parents on having a classroom blog? I've been thinking about starting one with a couple of my tech classes next year but haven't decided yet. Anyway, enjoy your "time off"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the joys of the last week of school :) This year did fly by and so much has happened. I hope the summer goes by VERY slowly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are enjoying sweet summertime already. It sounds like your students have had a great year from the posts that I have seen. I am sure that they will remember 2nd grade and bring some of that positive, creative energy to their next teacher.

    Love the sun and can't wait to be enjoying the summer in a week and a half.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your summer vacation!! I think we never really realize how much we need a break until we finally get it!

    ReplyDelete