Welcome!!!

~Welcome to my blog~
This blog will be a reflection on the exciting events and activities that occur in Miss Miller's 2nd grade class!!!
Please feel free to post comments! ENJOY!!!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Field Day

I wanted to share with you the outcome of our tie dyed t-shirts. They were a huge success at field day. We were able to spend the day doing many fun and interacting activities for field day, including water games, relay races, etc... All the students and teachers at my school were very impressed that we made our own shirts. This is something I will do for many years to come. Hopefully we can wear them this week on our field trip. :)

3 comments:

  1. Those are so cute Shannon. We made tie dyed shirts at the beginning of the year with all of the 3rd graders to wear on field trips! It really helped us keep up with all of our students!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job! I bet the kids looked groovy and had an extreme sense of pride on Field Day. It looks like you just started a tradition. I am always curious how things become part of our school culture. What a way to document it with the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good!! I'm sure your students really enjoyed making their shirts. This is a great idea for field trips.

    ReplyDelete